Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last Call Free Services Ready To End Act Today



I have posted this before, I must post it again, and to date no one has taken me up on any of the many great free offers. Thus this is the last chance, if you want to get into any of the free stuff I offer, you must act today.

I still see at least 200 reads a month of my music book on recording, it links to this teaching site, so I am speechless as to why no one has taken me up on any of this?

So be it, I have many websites, and writing books, recording my own CD project, I am working 80 plus hours a day on line and off line. This is the last post if no one responds. I will put my efforts else where, sorry.

There is a lot of great information on this site. Update 2015, I am prof reading the posts lol. wow, had no idea some were so bad, and I am sober. 

Lord willing maybe, one day I will have time to post more needed informational messages 

No comments:

Post a Comment